I work with victims

If you work with clients affected by Domestic Abuse please feel free to download and print copies of our posters below


More information about our refuge services


Please call us on 0300 0120154 to request refuge

Professionals can refer clients for group work interventions and 121 support in two ways:

  • Social Workers can refer using the internal access to support form via the Northamptonshire County Council website. If they are not able to locate this then they can contact accesstosupport@northamptonshire.gov.uk who should be able to advise further.
  • If you are any other type of professional then you will need to complete an Early Help Assessment with the family. Click here

Please see below for leaflets containing more details regarding intervention services available


Charity number: 1070741, Company Number: 2978532

Registered address: 13-15 Hazelwood Rd
Northampton, NN1 1LG