PART TIME RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for a part time receptionist to join the team at our busy office in Northampton.
The role is a job share with another receptionist and the successful applicant would be required to cover the other receptionists six weeks of annual leave. The normal working hours will be Monday-Friday 12:30 to 16:30hrs
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
Purpose of Post:
- To provide a comprehensive, professional reception facility for the organisation.
- To maintain necessary systems to enhance the work of the staff team.
- To receive and make welcome all visitors to the Advice Centre.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Depending upon the shift being worked, to prepare the reception area ready for the opening/closing of the Advice Centre.
- Ensure the reception area is kept in a safe, clean and tidy manner.
- Retrieve messages from the answer phone and record these appropriately ensuring that messages are passed to the appropriate staff member as required.
- Communicate notifications of staff sickness and unauthorised absence to the Senior Administrator.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls, passing them to the appropriate member of staff or take and record written messages as necessary ensuring relevant staff receive these messages.
- Record the current work or travelling location of every staff member.
- Record incoming and outgoing mail in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Maintain occupancy records for each refuge ensuring these are updated on a daily basis.
- Maintain supplies of necessary forms and information packs and to issue these as required.
- Undertake general administration duties as required.
- Ensure that the appropriate systems are maintained to enable 24 hour client access to the telephone help line and emergency accommodation.
Job Type: Part-time
PART TIME HOUSEKEEPER- KETTERING MALE REFUGE
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper /Cleaner, whose role will be to prepare vacant rooms as required for occupation. The role entails the whole site is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
The successful applicant will promptly report property and equipment repairs to management and manage contractors when visiting site. They will be responsible for carrying out Health and Safety checks and ensuring adequate stocks of cleaning materials are maintained.
Working hours would be preferably 3×2 hours slots between Monday to Friday but there is some flexibility within this. Total 6 hours per week.
Job Description: JD-Housekeeper Kettering Feb 18
Job Type: Part-time
Charity number: 1070741, Company Number: 2978532
Registered address: 13-15 Hazelwood Rd
Northampton, NN1 1LG